Free Movie Thursdays take place in the main area of the library
(unless otherwise noted) and are typically the
2nd and 4th Thursdays of the month.
Movies will begin at 7:30 pm (doors open at 7:15) unless otherwise noted.
- Thursday, March 22nd-That Touch of Mink (NR)
- Thursday, May 10th-His Girl Friday (NR)
- Thursday, August 23rd-Roman Holiday (NR)
- Thursday, October 11th-The Birds (PG-13)
- Thursday, October 25th-Dial M for Murder (PG)
More information on each film will be available on our website the week prior to its showing.
Titles are subject to change without notice.
All events are free and open to everyone.
You may bring your own snacks and beverages (we prefer spill-proof containers).
If you have a comfy portable lounge chair, feel free to bring it.
Children under 16 MUST be accompanied by an adult and may not be left unattended.